The intuitive control screen for every home
Niko Home Control lets you control lighting, heating, ventilation, shutters, blinds and so much more from 1 central place, using a touchscreen, tablet or smartphone. And now you can domesticate your home completely with the Niko Digital black. Turn up to 12 functions on and off in one go! And manage pre-programmed scenes without adjusting your cabling.
8 good reasons the Niko Digital black is for you
- Digitally control your lighting, heating, roll-down shutters, ventilation and music, as well as your Niko Home Control routines from just one screen
- Manage up to 12 controls or routines
- Screen is no larger than a switch
- Configure with your smartphone, without installer
- Intuitive control in one movement thanks to the proximity sensor
- High-quality, light adaptive control screen
- Super sharp image quality
- Can be installed in every home
We have 2 different types - traditional and bus wiring
There’s a Niko Digital black for every type of electrical installation:
- Choose the Digital black 24 V if you have a connected controller for Niko Home Control
- Choose the Digital black 230 V if you have standard electric cabling. By adding the wireless smart hub to your installation, you can have access to all the benefits of Niko Home Control.
For Niko Home Control installations
Digital black 24 V
Are you already using Niko Home Control?
Or are you planning to build, do a conversion or full renovation, lay bus cabling and install Niko Home Control?
The Digital black replaces any multiple switch. You hang up the screen in a central location from which you wish to control your various devices and systems. For example, in your kitchen, living room, hall, office, bedroom or bathroom
For standard electrical installations
Digital black 230 V with built-in single switch
The Digital black does just the same as the single switch you are replacing without any further intervention: putting the light on and off. It is also your first step towards home automation.
The second step: adding the cableless smart hub to your installation and replacing the controls you wish to operate with the Digital black with connected controls.
Rest assured: there's absolutely no need to start chiselling or drilling.
Settings in the app
Set up your settings on your smartphone without the intervention of an installer. It’s that easy.
Download the app and set up your preferences:
- Choose the control that should appear on the screen first
- Swap and change the order of the controls
- Decide how many controls you want to see on the screen at any one time: 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Add and delete controls
Find a professional installer
He or she will offer you technical advice, find the right products for you and install them in your project.
Interested in the technical details of Niko's Digital black?
Check out our Digital black brochure