#YESNIKO – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are always proud and happy to see the different ways people use Niko products in their homes and businesses. We also love the fact that you want to share your posts, photos and/or videos (“Data and Materials”) on Instagram and other social media. Sometimes, we’d really like to share the best of them on our platforms too, and so may reply to your posts with a short text asking for your permission to use them in our own communication, both on- and off-line.
If you agree, all you have to do is reply with the hashtag #yesniko. If we see you’ve replied with #yesniko, we’ll understand that you are sixteen years or older and you agree to let Niko:
- Use your Data and Materials:
- on its website(s) and the website(s) of its affiliates (among others: niko.eu);
- on its social media channels (among others: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- in its newsletters and/or future magazines; and
- in/on any other digital medium on which it advertises. (together defined as the “Communication Channels”)
- Use your Data and Materials free of charge until you withdraw your permission to use the Data and Materials on one or more of the Communication Channels.
In return, you will get free publicity because you will be fully credited for your Data and Materials: your social media channel will be linked and/or your username will be mentioned.
Want to withdraw permission?
If you would like to withdraw your permission for any of the Data and Materials, you should send an e-mail to email@example.com. Niko will make all reasonable efforts to remove your Data and Materials from our digital Communication Channels within 14 days after receipt of your request to that effect. If ever Niko has used your Data and Materials in its newsletter and/or magazine, and it’s impossible to remove the Data and Materials, Niko will make all reasonable efforts to avoid future use of you Data and Materials.