With this horizontal combination, the two splashproof surface-mounting wall sockets are equipped with pin earthing, shutters and plug-in terminals. Both wall sockets are also equipped with a hinged protective cover and are pre-wired (2.5 mm²) and mounted in a double splashproof surface-mounting box with one input on the upper side. The entire unit is splashproof which makes it extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and in demanding environments. Colour combination: white.
Splashproof double horizontal wall socket with pin earthing, shutters and plug-in terminals; includes surface-mounting box with one input on the upper side, white. Each socket outlet is covered entirely by a hinged protection cap which opens upward. A spring and a hook-fastener keep the protection cap tightly closed.
- Sealing: The cover has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the appropriate box.
- Number of mechanisms: 2
- Material base
- ureumformaldehyde (UF) with high heat resistance
- white RAL9010 (approximately)
- Material finishing: The box is made of impact-resistant, dust-preventing, halogen-free and self-extinguishing polypropylene (UL94-V2/1.6 mm). The protection cap is made of rigid ABS.
- Material earthing
solid brass nickel-plated pin earthing
- Material surface-mounting box: The surface-mounting box is made of impact-resistant, dust-resistant, halogen-free and self-extinguishing polypropylene (UL94-V2/1.6 mm).
- Cable space
- 15.7 mm wiring space under the mechanism
- mechanism is held by 2 laterally positioned holders in the box
- a snap connector holds the wired mechanism in place
- Wire connection
- contact buses fitted with plug-in terminals for clamping the wires
- manual release or release with a screwdriver from the front side
- Material earthing: solid brass nickel-plated pin earthing
- Stripping length
- 12 mm stripping length
- indelibly indicated at the rear side: stripping length and wiring diagram
- indelibly indicated at the front side: terminals and switch symbol
- Surface-mounting box: The socket outlets are mounted in a double horizontal splashproof surface-mounting box with one M20 inlet for the flush-mounting of two devices. The socket is supplied with one M20 cable gland. Each socket outlet has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the double box. The fixation points of this double, horizontal box are situated 50 mm apart on a vertical axis and 71 mm apart on a horizontal axis. This size indication is indelibly imprinted on the bottom of each box. The oval screw openings allow for imprecise drilling. By forming a pressure lock, a gasket ensures the protection degree and the double insulation. The box contains two diagonal, knock-out condensation openings.
- Protection degree: IP55 for the combination of a function and a splashproof mounting box
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Colour: white (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 0502 - Y50R, RAL 9010)
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF
- Marking: CE