This surface-mounting signalling device is equipped with a transparent cover and LEDs (LED colour: white). It is designed to be mounted in a splashproof mounting box. This device is extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and in demanding environments. Colour: transparent white
Splashproof signalling device with transparent lens and LEDs (LED colour: white), white.
- Colour: The base material is coloured in mass, light grey (RAL 7035 or NCS S1502-B).
- Sealing: The cover has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the appropriate box.
- LED colour: white
- Number of mechanisms: 1
- Surface-mounting box: The function is designed to be mounted in a splashproof mounting box. The function has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the appropriate box (to be ordered separately).
- Ambient temperature: -25 – +55 °C
- Protection degree: IP55 for the combination of a function and a splashproof mounting box
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Certification marks: CEBEC
- Marking: CE