With this horizontal combination, the two splashproof surface-mounting wall sockets are equipped with an earth pin, shutters and plug-in terminals. Both wall sockets are also equipped with a hinged protective cover and are pre-wired (2.5 mm²) and mounted in a double splashproof surface-mounting box with two inlets on the upper side. The entire unit is splashproof which makes it extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and in demanding environments. Colour combination: light grey with dark grey protective cover.
Splashproof double horizontal wall socket with earth pin, shutters and plug-in terminals; includes surface-mounting box with two inlets on the upper side, grey.
- Number of mechanisms: 2
- Cable space
- 15.7 mm wiring space under the mechanism
- mechanism is held by 2 laterally positioned holders in the box
- a snap connector holds the wired mechanism in place
- Wire connection
- contact buses fitted with plug-in terminals for clamping the wires
- Wire capacity
- all connection terminals at the top side of the base
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Stripping length
- 14 mm stripping length
- indelibly indicated at the rear side: stripping length
- Protection degree: IP55
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Colour: The socket outlet is coloured in mass, light grey RAL 7035 (NCS S1502-B) and the protection cap is dark grey (NCS S3502-B).
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF
- Marking: CE