Motion detector, 230 V, Zigbee®, 5 m, 110°, wireless, for surface mounting, white
The wireless motion detector can be used to control other switching contacts. For example, when motion is detected, you can control the contact of another connectable switch, dimmer or motor control.
Since the motion detector is powered by a button battery and is supplied with a self-adhesive mounting plate, it can be easily attached anywhere.
This motion detector can be used in combination with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001) or with the wireless bridge for Niko Home Control (550-00640) for use in a bus wiring installation. This makes it possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software.
Finishing colour: white
Compatible secondary detectors: 552-80401
Motion detector, 230 V, Zigbee®, 5 m, 110°, wireless, for surface mounting, white.
- Maximum range open field (detector to smart hub): 30 m
- Maximum range indoor (detector to smart hub): 10 m
- Compatible with the wireless bridge
- Input voltage: battery CR2450
- Detection angle: 110 °
- Detection range (PIR): ø 5 m from a height of 2.5 m
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +40 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 2.5 – 2.8 m
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 51 x 51 x 34 mm
- Weight: 69 g
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Maximum radio frequency power: 7 dBm
- System compatibility: talks with Homey
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software
- Protection degree: IP20
- Marking: CE
- Certification marks: Zigbee Certified Product
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: