The connected double Zigbee® switch has two switching contacts to switch lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that can communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001).
You can use the connected double switch to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with two extension terminals so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected double switch can switch its own contacts.
Once the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001) has been added, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. That way, it is possible to connect these in a scene or all-off function and much more. This device can also be used in a bus wiring installation in combination with the wireless bridge for Niko Home Control (550-00640).
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contacts. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
This article is protected by at least one patent (application). For more info on patents, see www.niko.eu/innovation.
Connected double switch, base, 2 x 10 A (max. 16 A in total, 71 x 71 mm, screw fixing, Zigbee®.
- max. load per channel: 10 A
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 10 m
- Maximum number per installation: 50 connected Zigbee® devices
- Compatible with the wireless bridge
- LED colour: white
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Communication protocol: Zigbee® 3.0
- Maximum radio frequency power: 10 dBm
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- System compatibility: talks with Homey (Zigbee®)
- Protection degree: IP20
- Flush mounting depth: 40 mm
- Required type of flush-mounting box
- depth: min. 40 mm (cabling space included)
- claw/screw fixing: 60 mm
- inner diameter box: 60 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance horizontal: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 60 mm for Belgium and France
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 1.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 73 x 38.6 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Certification marks: Zigbee Certified Product
- Marking: CE