The wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control is the brain of the installation. It allows you to connect all connected devices in your installation to the system. Once you have added them, you can easily control them with your smartphone. With the programming software, you can also add extensive functionalities such as scenes, all-off actions or presence simulation. The smart hub always needs to be used in combination with the Niko Home Control programming software or the Niko Home app.
This article is protected by at least one patent (application). For more info on patents, see www.niko.eu/innovation.
Wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control
- Wireless communication: Zigbee 2,4 Ghz, Easywave, Easywave #, Wi-Fi
- Communication protocol 1: Niko Easywave – 868,3 MHz
- Transmission range 1: Max 30 m indoors
- Communication protocol 2: Zigbee 3.0 – 2.4 GHz
- Transmission range 2: Max 10 m indoors, with mesh networking support for longer range.
- Communication protocol 3: Niko Easywave # 869,05 MHz
- Transmission range 3: Max 30 m indoors
- Communication protocol 4: WiFi – 2.4 GHz
- Mounting: horizontal or vertical mounting on the wall (at a maximum height of 2 m)
- Maximum power consumption: 6 W
- Maximum radio frequency power: 2 dBm
- Input voltage: 5 V via micro USB port (power adapter supplied)
- Ports: RJ45 port, 100 Mbit WAN port, SMR P1 port (smart meter cable P1 RJ12 supplied)
- Compatible with the Dutch smart meter (SMR 2.2, 3,4 and 5)
- Compatible with the Belgian digital meter (Fluvius, Ores, Sibelga)
- Communication protocol: WiFi, Zigbee® 3.0, Easywave, Easywave #
- Weight: 148 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 124 x 124 x 30 mm
- Marking: CE