The connected motor control contains a switching contact to control a 230V motor. It contains a transmitter and receiver that communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected motor control to replace a conventional motor control. The connected motor control can switch its own contacts.
With the addition of the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, it becomes possible to add it to a scene or all-off function.
Connected motor control, base, 3 A, 60 x 71 mm, claw fixing.
- Power supply: 230 Vac (L- + N-wire required)
- Mounting method: wall mounting
- Mounting height: 110 - 120 cm
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 30 m
- LED colour: white
- Communication protocol: Easywave® #
- Maximum radio frequency power: 6 dBm
- Operating frequency: 0.8691 GHz
- Protection degree: IP20
- Flush mounting depth: 31 mm
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5.5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 23.5 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- Wire capacity
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71.5 x 73 x 40 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Marking: CE