The connected dimmer contains a dimmer contact to control the lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected dimmer to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with an extension terminal so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected dimmer can switch its own contact.
With the addition of the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, it becomes possible to add it to a mood or all-off function.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contact. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected dimmer, 3 – 200 W, 2-wire, 71 x 71 mm, screw fixing. When fixing in a flush-mounting box screws should be used. The base is equipped on all sides with folded-up dovetails, allowing for both vertical and horizontal coupling (centre-to-centre distance of 71 x 71 mm) of several bases to be carried out quickly and perfectly. The folded-up edges on the outside of the base and their continuation to the inside ensure additional robustness.
- Power supply: 230 Vac (L- + N-wire required)
- Protocol: proprietary
- Mounting method: wall mounting
- Mounting height: 110 - 120 cm
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 30 m
- Operating frequency: 869,05 Mhz
- Maximum frequency power: 6 dBm
- Wire capacity: All connection terminals can contain up to 2 x 2.5 mm² of wire.
- Minimum load: 3 W
- Maximum load bulb: 200 W
- Protection degree: IP20
- Flush-mounting depth: 40 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71,5 x 73 x 40 mm
- Marking: CE