The connected double switch has two switching contacts to switch lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that can communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected double switch to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with two extension terminals so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected double switch can switch its own contacts.
Once the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control has been added, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. That way, it is possible to connect these in a scene or all-off function and much more.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contacts. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected double switch, base, 2 x 10 A (max. 16 A in total),71 x 71 mm, screw fixing.
- Power supply: 230 Vac (L- + N-wire required)
- Mounting method: wall mounting
- Mounting height: 110 - 120 cm
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 30 m
- Operating frequency: 869,05 Mhz
- Maximum frequency power: 6 dBm
- LED colour: white
- Communication protocol: Easywave #
- Maximum radio frequency power: 6 dBm
- Operating frequency: 0.8691 GHz
- Protection degree: IP20
- Required type of flush-mounting box
- depth: min. 40 mm (cabling space included)
- claw/screw fixing: 60 mm
- inner diameter box: 60 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance horizontal: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 60 mm for Belgium and France
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- Wire capacity
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71.5 x 73 x 40 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Marking: CE