The Digital black is a completely customisable touchscreen which has an extremely user-friendly interface with clear symbols. The screen is automatically activated when your hand comes near. When there is no Niko Home Control installation available, the built-in switching contact can be controlled via the touchscreen or an N.O. push button extension (170-00005). When the connection to a Niko Home Control installation has been made, it becomes possible to switch or dim your lights, set scenes, set ventilation modes, adjust blinds and sunblinds to the desired position, in one operation. In short, all possible types of controls are available in your Niko Home Control installation. Do you have a Niko Home Control thermostat (550-1305x) or an active connection with one of our heating partners? Then you can easily set the temperature with the Digital black. With the corresponding Niko Home app not only can you choose which controls are displayed or where they are displayed on the screen, but also the way you navigate through your control screens. You can download this app for free in the respective app store for your mobile device.
The Digital black can be easily mounted in any standard flush-mounting box using the familiar claw or screw fixing and is powered on 230V AC (L- + N-wire required). This 230V AC variant is equipped with a switching contact 10 A (resistive), meaning that it can easily be replaced with a conventional single-pole switch. In combination with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001) and additional controls from the Niko Home Control range for traditional wiring, you can easily add automation to your conventional installation.
The screen communicates via your wireless home network with the rest of your Niko Home Control system. You need an active internet connection to activate the Digital black. This internet connection ensures that your Digital black and Niko Home Control installation are always up-to-date and have the most recent functionalities.
Digital black, connected customisable control screen, 230 V, screw fixing.
- Power supply: 230 Vac, ± 10%, 50 Hz (L- + N-wire required)
- Mounting method: flush-mounting in a standard flush-mounting box
- Mounting height: 110 - 160 cm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (base): 75 x 70 x 31.5 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (display): 83 x 83 x 11.3 mm
- Screen size: 3.6”
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Screen brightness: automatic
- Proximity sensor: 0 - 30 cm
- System programming: Niko Home app or Niko Home Control programming software
- Configuration: Niko Home app
- Communication: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz bgn (HT20), WPA2-PSK (personal)
- System compatibility: Niko Home Control II
- Maximum frequency power: 15.19 dBm
- Maximum number of Digital blacks per installation: 20
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Protection degree: IP40
- Impact resistance: IK02
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 83 x 83 x 11.3 mm
- Marking: CE