This touchscreen allows you to conveniently operate the entire Niko Home Control installation from one central point: switching and dimming the lighting, controlling the temperature, moving roller blinds and sunblinds to the position of your choice, monitoring the energy consumption and the status of the installation … Thanks to a built-in light sensor, the screen brightness adapts to the ambient light.
Thanks to the connection to the Niko Home Control external video unit, access control is also possible from now on. This way, you can answer incoming calls if you wish, and check missed calls. A feedback LED displays any missed calls, even when the device is in stand-by mode.
This new touchscreen (550-20102) entirely replaces the touchscreen 2 (550-20101). In an existing Niko Home Control installation, it can both replace and complement this touchscreen. Furthermore, its wired connection to the home network ensures a permanent connection.
Only one flush-mounting box is needed to mount the touchscreen. You connect the touchscreen with one twisted pair cable (UTP, FTP or STP) to the Power over Ethernet power supply (PoE), which is available separately. Alternatively, you can also place a separate 24Vdc power supply in the cabinet. A total of ten IP devices (touchscreens, smartphone or PC applications) can be connected per installation.
This article is protected by at least one patent (application). For more info on patents, see www.niko.eu/innovation.
Niko Home Control touchscreen.
- Function: The Niko Home Control touchscreen offers residents a user-friendly interface to operate all functions within their Niko Home Control installation. The symbol displayed next to each action represents the current status of that action. In addition, the touchscreen provides a detailed overview of the electricity, gas and water consumption in the home, provided that these functions have been included in the installation. Access control is also possible with this touchscreen when it is used in combination with the Niko Home Control external video unit (550-2100X). Thanks to its wired connection to the home network you can always count on the touchscreen. This is why we recommend providing at least one touchscreen in the installation, on top of the mobile devices. The symbols on the touchscreen are used by the resident to operate the functions that you assigned while programming the installation. The resident can also use the touchscreen to request more information about the electricity, gas and water consumption in the home. Connect the touchscreen with the connected controller using a twisted pair cable, such as a UTP, FTP or STP cable. Both the touchscreen and the connected controller have an RJ45 jack. You will need to mount RJ45 plugs onto the cable to be able to connect one end of the cable to the controller, and the other end to the touchscreen. The touchscreen can be supplied with power using Power over Ethernet (PoE) via the same twisted pair cable, for which you use the Niko PoE power supply (550-00502). Alternatively, you can provide a separate power supply cable, which you connect to a separate 24 Vdc power supply module in the electrical cabinet. In that case, you will need a 24 V power supply cable such as an SVV, JYSTY, TPVF or UTP cable in addition to the twisted pair cable. The touchscreen itself is not suitable for flush mounting. Mount the touchscreen onto the wall using a standard flush-mounting box with a depth of at least 40 mm.
- HD colour display
- Ethernet connection speed: 10 - 100 Mbit/s
- Display size: 7"
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc (± 10 %) (SVV, JYSTY, TPVF, UTP, etc.) or Power over Ethernet (PoE) (UTP, STP, FTP) (48 V DC)
- Ambient temperature during storage and transport: -10 °C to + 65 °C
- Protection degree: IP20
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 124 x 192 x 19.7 mm
- Marking: CE