Digital black is a completely customisable control screen for Niko Home Control with an extremely user-friendly interface featuring clear symbols. The screen is automatically activated when your hand comes near. That way, you can switch or dim your lights, set moods, set ventilation modes, adjust blinds and sun blinds to the desired position, in one operation. In short, all possible Niko Home Control control types are available.
As this Digital black 24V variant is equipped with a temperature sensor and algorithm, it can be programmed as a zone-thermostat when linked to a Niko Home Control heating cooling module (ref. 550-00150) or switching module (ref. 550-00103 or 550-00106) programmed for electrical heating. Do you have a Niko Home Control thermostat (550-1305x)? Then you can easily set the temperature with the Digital black. When the Digital black is used as a thermostat, you define the set points and week programs in the Niko Home app.
With the Niko Home app not only can you choose which controls are displayed or where they are displayed on the screen, but also the way you navigate through your control screens. You can download this app for free in the app store or play store.
The screen can be easily mounted in any standard flush-mounting box and is powered by a separate 24V DC supply (e.g. 340-00050) The screen communicates via your wireless home network with the rest of your Niko Home Control system. You need an active internet connection to activate the screen. This internet connection ensures that your screen and Niko Home Control installation are always up-to-date, and have the most recent functionalities.The screen can be easily mounted in any standard flush-mounting box using the familiar claw or screw fixing, and is powered by a separate 24V DC supply. The screen communicates via your wireless home network with the rest of your Niko Home Control system. You need an active internet connection to activate and register the screen. This internet connection ensures that your screen and Niko Home Control installation are always up-to-date, and have the most recent functionalities.
Digital black, connected customisable control screen for Niko Home Control, 24 V, claw fixing. When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened.
- Power supply: 24 Vdc (SELV)
- Maximum power consumption: 5,5 W
- Power consumption (standby): 1 W
- Mounting method: flush-mounting in a standard flush-mounting box
- Mounting height: 110 - 160 cm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (base): 75 x 70 x 23.6 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (display): 83 x 83 x 11.5 mm
- Screen size: 3.6”
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Screen brightness: automatic
- Proximity sensor: 0 - 30 cm
- System programming: Niko Home app or Niko Home Control programming software
- Configuration: Niko Home app
- Communication: Wifi 2.4 GHz bgn (HT20)
- System compatibility: Niko Home Control II
- Maximum frequency power: 15.19 dBm
- Maximum number of Digital blacks per installation: 10
- Wiring capacity: 2 x 0,5 – 1 mm²
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40 °C
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc ± 10 %
- Protection degree: IP40
- Marking: CE