DIN-rail access control module is the central module of the 2-wire Niko access control installation. It directly connects the external video unit(s) with the touchscreen(s) and/or the internet for use with the Niko access control app. The power supply module provides an input voltage of 24 V dc to the bus. The DIN-rail controller can be connected to five internal video units (510-50000) and two external video units (510-31001). It is connected to the internet using a UTP cable to the router. This allows the user to control the installation both indoors and outdoors (via mobile networks such as 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) via smartphone (Android or iOS) and ensures time stamps for all connected touchscreens and video units.
The chime and door locks can be connected to the access control module (recommended). The module has a RESET button to restart all connected devices. Each installation must consist of one access control module.
You can register your external video unit via the Niko access control app (Android or iOS) to enable control of the installation via your smartphone. Make sure your access control module is connected to your network router to receive calls in the app and software updates for your installation.
DIN-rail controller for external video unit, 2-wire, with integrated power supply
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Wiring technique: 2-wire
- Wire capacity (L, N): 0,75 – 1,5 mm²
- Wire capacity: 0,25 – 1,5 mm²
- Maximum number of external video units: 2
- Maximum number of internal video units: 5
- Maximum number of door locks: 2
- Mounting method: DIN rail
- Ambient temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Colour: white
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 65,9 x 143,7 x 90 mm (8 TE)
- Protection degree: IP20
- cabling: 2 wire, AWG24 to AWG15
- door lock powered: 12 Vac – 1 A
- door lock relay: 24 V – 1 A
- chime relay: 24 V – 1 A
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Weight: 337 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 90 x 143.7 x 65.9 mm
- Marking: CE