Dual smart USB-A and USB-C charger, base 60x71, screw fixing
This smart USB-A and USB-C charger charges one or two mobile devices, such as mobile telephones, tablets, cameras, MP3 players and navigational devices. The devices must be suitable for charging via a USB-A or USB-C port.
The "smart" functionality ensures that the mobile device is charged in the fastest way possible (dynamic device recognition).
The current is divided over both outputs and amounts to 3.5 A maximum over both outputs combined. The maximum current amounts to 3.5 A on the individual output. When both outputs are used simultaneously, the available current will be divided. 5,0 V is delivered per output. The power depends on the current and voltage and amounts to 17.5 W maximum on both outputs combined.
Dual smart USB-A and USB-C charger, base 60x71, screw fixing.
- Average active efficiency: 86%
- Efficiency at low load (10 %): 79%
- Input voltage: 100 - 230 V AC ± 10%
- Input AC frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- No-load power consumption: < 0.1 W
- Function: The smart USB charger comprises a module of 45 x 45 x 42 mm (HxWxD) that is clicked into a metal flush-mounting frame with an opening of 45 x 45 mm by way of two snap hooks. There are two holes on the rear of the module for screwing on the terminals of the connector. On its font side, the module is equipped with two USB ports: one USB-A port and one USB-C port. The current is divided over both outputs and amounts to 3.5 A maximum over both outputs combined. The maximum current amounts to 3.5 A on the individual output. When both outputs are used simultaneously, the available current will be divided. 5,0 V is delivered per output. The power depends on the current and voltage and amounts to 17.5 W maximum on both outputs combined.
- Fire safety
- All plastic components are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Wire capacity
- all connection terminals at the top side of the base
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: