This presence detector (DALI daylight control, master) is designed for surface-mounting on ceilings of 2.4 - 3m with integrated EnOcean® receiver. Standalone or as master combinable with a maximum of 10 secondary detectors. All-in-one detector installed in a quick and flexible manner thanks to the addressable DALI bus. Manual control is possible via push button (options: 230 V cabled or wireless with EnOcean® button). For use in offices, schools, government buildings… in large and small spaces. The detector has 2 or 3 daylight controlled zones and 1 or 2 secondary zones with on/off or dimming functionality. The detector is equipped with a potential-free relay contact for control of either light, HVAC or cut-off of voltage to the DALI luminaires.
There are four optional applications:
- mode 1: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for the switching of HVAC.
- mode 2: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI) and a 4th zone to switch the lighting on or off via the built-in relay contact.
- mode 3: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for switching off the 230 V power supply of the control gear (minimum consumption in standby).
- mode 4: daylight control in up to 3 zones for corridors with day/night mode and relay output for HVAC.
The detector is programmed using the (optional) remote control 350-41934. With the (optional) remote control 350-41935 for users, you control the luminaires in the zones simultaneously or separately.
Finishing colour: white
Compatible secondary detectors: 350-41752, 350-41753, 350-41762, 350-41763
Presence detector, DALI, EnOcean®, master, 24 m, IP54, for surface mounting, white.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Detector output: DALI Addressable
- Maximum MCB rating: 10 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Maximum number of dimmable zones: 4
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Light intensity range: 100 lux – 2000 lux
- Switch-off delay: 5 min – ∞
- Detection angle: 360°
- Detection range (PIR): ø 24 m from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +50 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 2 – 3.4 m
- Usage: for indoor use only
- Relay contact: N.O. (max. 10 A), potential-free
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ = 1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 500 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum load LED driver: 500 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 500 VA
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 117.3 x 117.3 x 64.1 mm
- Operating frequency: 0.8683 GHz
- Maximum radio frequency power: 1.4 dBm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Marking: CE
- Certification marks: SundaHus, Byggvarubedömningen