Universal modular dimmer PLC interference suppression, 5 - 350 W
The universal modular dimmer with powerline communication interference suppression 5 - 350 W for DIN-rail mounting is 1TE wide and is operated using a push button. The device is suitable for dimming all dimmable lamps (in other words, resistive, inductive and capacitive loads, dimmable LEDs and economy lamps CFLi). It cannot be used for the control of motors. The minimum load is 5 W and the module can manage a load of up to 350 W. The maximum load for LED and economy lamps is 200 W. The dimmer functions both as a phase control dimmer and as a reverse phase control dimmer."
Universal modular dimmer PLC interference suppression, 5 - 350 W.
- Function: This modular dimmer functions as both a phase control dimmer and as a reverse phase control dimmer. The choice of lamp type occurs via settings on the module. In addition, the lamp-specific minimum dimming level can also be adjusted. The dimmer is equipped with automatic detection and indication of faulty conditions (overload, short circuit, ..). push buttons (non-illuminated) or potential-free push buttons (8 - 24 V). Press briefly to switch on and off. Hold down to dim up and down. When holding down, the dimming direction is switched after each interruption (dimming up -> stop -> dimming down-> stop -> dimming up -> etc.). Once the maximum intensity has been reached, the dimming level remains unchanged. The last dimming level reached before the dimmer is switched off is saved in a memory. Up to 30 N.O. contacts (170-0000X) can be connected in parallel (max. distance 100 m). The push buttons are not galvanically isolated. Choice of 2 additional modes which may be selected with the DIP switches on the device. Mode 1 is the single-button control (normal control). By selecting this mode, the dimmer works with push-button control (N.O. or potential-free). Mode 2 is the staircase function By selecting this mode, the lighting switches off automatically after 3 mins.
The dimmer can be used with or without memory. The standard setting of the dimmer is without memory function. You use the control button to change this function. In addition, the dimmer can also function in "all-off" mode. If another control point is connected to the all-off input, then this control can switch off all lighting that is connected to this dimmer.
- Minimum load: 5 W/20 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 350 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 350 VA
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 350 VA
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 200 W (lamp type determines the maximum number of lamps)
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 35°C the maximum load will decrease by 5 % per 5 °C
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 1.5 mm² or 1 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Connection terminals: 3 connection terminals on top and 3 connection terminals underneath
- DIN dimensions: DIN 1 TE
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: