Base for a universal push button dimmer with powerline communication interference suppression, 2-wire connected with a capacity of 3-300 W. A finishing set XXX-31002 and faceplate in a colour of your choice should be ordered separately.
Base for universal push button dimmer PLC interference suppression 3-300 W, 2 wire. Universal flush-mounting dimmer with rotary control for capacitive, inductive and resistive loads, including dimmable LED lamps. Reverse phase control for resistive and capacitive loads. Phase control for inductive loads. Activate by pressing on the button and adjust by rotating the knob. Can be used in single-pole circuits. When used in two-way or intermediate circuits, the two-way or intermediate switch needs to be replaced by one or more push button extensions (170-0000x) that are wired to this dimmer as indicated in the manual or technical catalogue. Use with or without memory, can be set using the push button input. Minimum dimming level can be set for an optimum dimming range and the avoidance of the flickering or extinguishing of lamps at the minimum dimming level. Non-volatile memory. For use with or without light value memory.
The sockets are equipped with screw terminals for clamping the wires. When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened. The flush-mounting frame is made from 1 mm-thick metal which is galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges. On the horizontal and vertical axes, the flush-mounting frame has 4 grooves for screw mounting in flush-mounting boxes. These grooves have a screw aperture of 7 mm. For mounting on panels, the flush-mounting frame is equipped with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm. The middle of the flush-mounting frame is indicated (chalk line, laser, ..) in both the horizontal and vertical directions, so that mounting one or more mechanisms can be carried out quickly and easily. The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Wire capacity: 2 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Minimum load: 3 W
- Maximum load 230V-halogen lamps: 300 W
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 300 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 300 VA
- Maximum load bulb: 300 W
- Maximum load LED lamps: 200 W (lamp type determines the maximum number of lamps)
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 300 VA
- Hum-free: yes
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection. Protection against repetitive overload. Automatic reset function of the protections.
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Connection terminals: 3 connection terminals
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP41
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Flush-mounting depth: 40 mm minimum depth of the flush-mounting box
- Marking: CE