Central plate with 2 outlets for ADSL/VDSL. This splitter can also be used for ADSL2, ADSL2+ and VDSL2. Finishing colour: Bakelite® piano black coated.
Central plate ASDL - tel, Bakelite® piano black coated. The central plate is equipped with two rectangular openings for the RJ11 connectors, and is clicked onto the base. The central plate comes complete with two grooves (a telephone symbol and an ADSL symbol).
To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: The combination of a switch, a central plate and a flush surround plate has a protection degree of IP41.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately RAL9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH.
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)