Single key with 'I' and '0' symbols for wireless switch or push button with two control buttons, piano black coated
Single key with 'I' and '0' symbols for a wireless switch or bus push button with two control buttons. Finishing colour: piano black coated.
Single key with 'I' and '0' symbols for wireless switch or push button with two control buttons, piano black coated.
- Number of control buttons: 1 control button
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately NCS S 9000 N, RAL 9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH
- Print: Each key on the central plate is printed with the symbols "I" and "0" in indelible print.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: