This push button allows four ventilation positions to be set. It is attached to the wall-mounted printed circuit using a click mechanism. An LED indicates to which level the ventilation is set. Switch including button. Finishing colour: champagne coated.
Ventilation control with LED for Niko Home Control, champagne coated. The upper and lower keys are fitted at the bottom with a small amber-coloured indication LED (1.5 x 1.5 mm) to indicate the status of the action. Using the programming software, you can program the LEDs to light up when the output is either activated or deactivated . On the key in the bottom right corner a clock is printed to indicate the boost function. The three other keys are printed with a ventilator with the speed going anti-clockwise, starting with the key in the top left corner. To dismount simply pull the central plate off the base.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled champagne
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 47 x 447 x 103 mm
- Marking: CE