Double key with ventilator symbols 0 to 3 for wireless switch or push button with 4 control buttons, champagne coated
A double key for ventilator operation for a bus push button. Finishing colour: champagne coated.
Double key with ventilator symbols 0 to 3 for wireless switch or push button with 4 control buttons, champagne coated.
- Function: Finishing set for a Nikobus bus push button or a RF wall transmitter.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled champagne (approximately NCS S 4005 - Y20R, RAL 080 70 10)
- Print: The keys on the central plate are printed with the ventilator indication in three positions in indelible print.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: