Electronic thermostat, anthracite
This electronic thermostat controls the central heating as well as the electric heating or air conditioning. There are 2 operational modes, heating and air conditioning, and 3 different status modes: on and day mode, eco and night mode and standby mode. Finishing colour: anthracite.
Electronic thermostat, anthracite.
- Function: This electronic analogue thermostat controls the central heating as well as the electric heating or air conditioning. There are 2 operational modes, heating and air conditioning, and 3 different status modes: on and day mode, eco and night mode and standby mode. The thermostat is designed for flush mounting into a wall or partition. With this thermostat, the temperature can be regulated from +5°C to +30°C. You can set a minimum and a maximum temperature so that, for example, the temperature can only be adjusted between +15°C and +25°C.
- Print: The setting key has a scale indicating the temperature in steps of 5 °C. In the bottom left corner there is a 3-position switch indicating an off button, daytime setting (sun) and night-time setting (moon).
- Colour: enamelled anthracite (approximately NCS S 7502 - R, RAL 7022)
- Adjustment range: +5 °C to +30 °C
- Accuracy: +/- 1 °C
- Hysteresis: 1 °C
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Connection terminals: 5 connection terminals
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- Wire connection
- the sockets are equipped with screw terminals for clamping the wires.
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Protection degree: IP20
- The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Ambient temperature during storage and transport: -20 to +60 °C
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: