This solid external unit for surface mounting is equipped with a built-in colour camera, loudspeaker and microphone. It is finished in up to 4 mm thick aluminium and the surface-mounting height is merely 16 mm. The external unit is equipped with a nameplate which can be personalised and will only be illuminated in the dark. The colour camera is equipped with infrared LEDs for a better visibility at night. The metal-plated push-button contacts are maintenance-free and durable. This external unit has 2 bells.
Surface-mounting external unit with 2 bells and colour camera.
- each non-programmed push button can operate the light, light symbol supplied
- 2 internal units can be linked to each push button bell
- Acknowledgement tone when pressing the bell button
- material push buttons: metal with gilded, maintenance-free contacts
- long-life energy-saving name plate lighting
- 5 mm thick, indestructible and vandal proof name place in Plexiglass
- internal memory for the exchange of data between identical external units (EEPROM)
- Dimensions name field: 24 x 62 mm (HxW)
- Microphone: volume and microphone sensitivity can be adjusted manually
- Features of colour camera:
- Sony Super HAD CCD-sensor with 420 TV-lines
- focal length (f): 3.6 mm
- light sensitivity: 0.2 lux
- diagonal angular aperture: 90°
- recommended mounting height for the camera: 1.6 m.
- video output: 1 Vpp BAS, symmetrical
- equipped with five infrared LEDs to ensure better visibility at night.
- a light sensor next to the camera determines whether the lighting has to be switched on.
- Wiring technique: 6-wire technology required
- • extra terminal for the local control of a 24 V DC contact.
- adjustable time settings such as the door opener time, the activation time and the conversation time.
- Input current at rest: I(a) = 2.8 mA, I(P) = 125 mA in standby
- Maximum input current: I(Pmax) = 180 mA
- Minimum ambient temperature: -20 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50 °C
- Finishing colour: grey
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 175 x 104 mm
- Marking: CE