This universal 750 VA modular dimmer can be used for incandescent lamps, 230 V halogen lamps and all types of low-voltage halogen lamps. The selection of the dimming principle occurs automatically. You control the dimmer with a push button. The dimmer can be used with or without the memory function. It is equipped with a supplementary memory for saving 1 atmosphere. LEDs indicate operation status and error diagnoses.
Universal modular dimmer 750 VA (3 A):.
- Function: This universal dimmer is intended for dimming resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. The dimmer functions as both a phase control dimmer and as a reverse phase control dimmer. The choice between these occurs automatically. The dimmer can be used with or without the memory function. There are 4 modes of operation possible: 0-10 V analogue control, 1-10 V analogue control, 1-push button control or 2-push button control.
- Minimum load: 60 W/60 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 750 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 750 VA
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 750 VA
- Hum-free: yes
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 35°C the maximum load will decrease by 5 % per 5 °C
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Connection terminals: 3 connection terminals on top and 3 connection terminals underneath
- DIN dimensions: DIN 2TE
- Marking: CE