The universal wireless Easywave dimmer (single-pole, one-channel) is suitable for flush mounting and may only be used to wirelessly switch and dim lights up to a maximum of 250 W. You can also directly connect a fixed N.O. push button to this dimmer. With a wireless Easywave push button or an Easywave hand-held transmitter (one- or two-button control) connected to the dimmer, the lighting is always gradually switched on and off and dimmed up and down. To switch or to dim the lighting locally, you can also connect a fixed N.O. push button to the dimmer. The integrated, electronic short-circuit, overload and overheating protection guarantees maximum safety during use. Attention: The dimmer may not be used to switch or to dim electric motors.
Universal wireless Easywave dimmer (single-pole, one-channel).
- Not compatible with the wireless bridge, nor with the wireless smart hub
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 100 W
- Safety protections: self-resetting, built-in protection against overload and overheating
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Communication protocol: Easywave
- Operating frequency: 0.8683 GHz
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Ambient temperature: -20 – +60 °C
- Protection degree: IP20
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25 x 48 x 48 mm
- Marking: CE