The wireless transmitter interface for push buttons or switches converts the push-button or switching contacts into a wireless telegram:
- When connecting up to four push buttons: the wireless telegram is being sent as long as the push button is pressed (max. 10 s).
- When connecting up to two switches: the wireless telegram will be sent as soon as the contact is closed. When the contact is opened, a new telegram is sent. Any programming can be assigned when closing or opening the contact.
In combination with the Niko Home Control USB RF interface (410-00099), the hand-held transmitter can also be used in Niko Home Control installations.
Mini RF interface for push buttons or switches, incl. battery
- Converts external N.O. contacts or bistable contacts into an RF signal.
- 4 inputs for push buttons or 2 inputs for switches.
- Max. transmission range in a building: 30 m
- Max. transmission range in open field: 100 m
- Modulation type: FSK
- Battery type: 3V CR2032 (supplied)
- Possible to communicate with the connected controller by connecting the USB RF interface to a free USB port of the connected controller
- Not compatible with the wireless bridge
- Communication protocol: Easywave
- Weight: 15 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 37 x 30 x 9.8 mm
- Marking: CE