Splashproof two-pole switch 16 AX/250 Vac with screw terminals, grey
This two-pole switch is equipped with screw terminals and is to be mounted in a splashproof mounting box. The entire unit is splashproof which makes it extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and in demanding environments. Colour combination: light grey with dark grey button.
Splashproof two-pole switch 16 AX/250 Vac with screw terminals, grey.
- Function: – switch
- block-shaped silver contacts (cadmium-free) in the form of a cross
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (1.5 mm²) / 20 A (2.5 mm²) (limited by national installation rules)
- Colour: The switch is light grey (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 1502 - B, RAL 7035) and the control button is dark grey (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 3502 - B)
- Sealing: The cover has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the appropriate box.
- Number of mechanisms: 1
- Material base
- ureumformaldehyde (UF) with high heat resistance
- white RAL9010 (approximately)
- Material finishing: The switch/push button is made of impact-resistant, dust-resistant, halogen-free and self-extinguishing polypropylene (UL94-V2/1.6 mm). The control button is made of rigid ABS.
- Wire connection
- connection terminals with combination screwhead (Pz1-Slot 0.85 x 5 mm)
- screwdriver slot prevents the screwdriver from sliding off the screwhead
- Wire capacity
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Cable space
- 21.9 mm wiring space under the mechanism
- mechanism is held by 2 laterally positioned holders in the box
- a snap connector holds the wired mechanism in place
- Stripping length
- 8 mm stripping length
- indelibly indicated at the rear side: stripping length and wiring diagram
- indelibly indicated at the front side: terminals and switch symbol
- Lighting element
- the base is provided with 2 rectangular recesses for a lighting unit
- left recess (front view): a lighting unit with wires or an automatic lighting unit can be clicked in
- rear side: round recesses for direct contact of the automatic lighting unit with the mechanism
- Surface-mounting box: The function is designed to be mounted in a splashproof mounting box. The function has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the appropriate box (to be ordered separately).
- Ambient temperature: -25 – +55 °C
- Protection degree: IP55 for the combination of a function and a splashproof mounting box
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Certification marks: CEBEC
- Marking: CE