Niko Home Control
As the end user, you have several tools to control, adjust and monitor your energy consumption on your Niko Home Control installation. With the user software you can adjust simple settings such as the names of your rooms, the amount of time a lamp must remain on after you have left the room or the dimming level of your lighting for scene control.
With the energy software you can monitor your electricity, gas and water usage and how much electricity your solar panels produce. And with the Niko Home Control app you control the entire installation through your tablet or smartphone. With the remote control service you can control your home, monitor the energy consumption and follow up on alert messages from anywhere in the world.
For the installer:
As the installer you will make use of the programming software. It is user-friendly, intuitive and highly visual. Our online Software Guide will guide you through the installation: you will see how to programme basic functions and scenarios, how to build the cabinet and you can look up specific answers to questions frequently asked by your colleagues.
Software for programming and monitoring DALI lighting control (v2.32)
Database with Niko products for use in the ETS software
- Download the database
- ETS files for 350-530311 Corridor KNX detector and 350-213001 Outdoor KNX detector
- ETS files for 360-31001 KNX dimmer switch and 360-33001 KNX media coupler
Niko Configuration Software for access control
Click here to download the software for Nikobus – Niko’s intelligent home automation system.
Philips Pronto remote control
Niko designed the user interface of Philips Pronto, a comprehensive universal remote control that can be used to control the Nikobus system and audio/video devices.
Software for Philips Pronto TSU9400 et TSU9600
- EXE: this file can be installed directly on the Philips Pronto and enables the control of the Nikobus system (lighting, roller shutters, etc.). No further settings are required in the ProntoEdit software.
- XCF: this file can be edited with the Philips ProntoEdit software, e.g. to set the IR-codes of your TV or DVD player. This file cannot be installed directly on the Philips Pronto.
Download bestanden voor Niko TSU9400:
- Download the user manual for the Pronto 9400 in PDF
Download files for Niko TSU9600:
- Download the user manual for the Pronto 9600 in PDF
Software for Philips Pronto SBC-RU-960:
- bexcisting types Philips:
- SBC-RU-960 monochrome
- SBC-RU-990 color
Logitech Harmony remote control
Niko has developed a user interface for the Logitech universal remote control unit.
With the Logitech Harmony, you control all the devices in your home as well as the Nikobus installation.
Audio Distribution System
Use this software with the following products: 16-700, 16-701, 16-702, 16-703, 05-205
For your professional lighting planning, download all LED data for use with the DIALux program here.
Configuration software for telephone exchange PABX 2/8 (16-678)
With the configuration software, you adapt the functionality of the telephone exchange to your needs. It allows you to create groups, to assign internal lines, to set up speed dialling, …