The digital clock thermostat with intelligent control and switching contact 1 A, 230 V is perfectly fitted for temperature control. The thermostat contains a day and week programma and a permanent memory. He is fitted with a finishing set in the colour alu grey coated and was designed for claw fixing. The flush surround plate needs to be ordered seperately.
Digital clock thermostat with intelligent control and switching contact 1 A, 230 V for temperature control, alu grey coated for claw fixing. The digital clock thermostat with intelligent control is extremely well-suited for the regulation of central and electric heating. It has both day and week programmes and a permanent memory.
- operation reserve: after a power cut, the clock continues to operate for 30 min and the memory is permanently saved
- manual mode option
- max. 24 switchings can be set
- 3 types of temperature level: day, night and frost levels
- time or temperature display can be permanently set
- 6 control speeds depending of the size of the room (RP value) The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA. When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened. The flush-mounting frame is made from 1 mm-thick metal which is galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges. On the horizontal and vertical axes, the flush-mounting frame has 4 grooves for screw mounting in flush-mounting boxes. These grooves have a screw aperture of 7 mm. For mounting on panels, the flush-mounting frame is equipped with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm. The middle of the flush-mounting frame is indicated (chalk line, laser, ..) in both the horizontal and vertical directions, so that mounting one or more mechanisms can be carried out quickly and easily. At the right and left sides, the flush-mounting frame is equipped with folded-up dovetails, allowing for a quick and perfect horizontal coupling of several switches. The folded-up edges on the outside of the base and their continuation to the inside ensure additional robustness. The bases can be coupled vertically with a centre-to-centre distance of 60 x 71 mm by sliding them into each other. They automatically lock into place. For horizontal coupling of bases with a centre-to-centre distance of 71 mm, the base is equipped with two pre-formed lips at the bottom. By folding these lips down over a length of 1 mm, this rests perfectly on the one below and the centre-to-centre distance of 71 mm is guaranteed.
- Colour: alu-look steel grey
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 °C
- Flush-mounting height: recommended at 1.5 m
- Flush-mounting depth: 40 mm minimum depth of the flush-mounting box
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40 °C
- Ambient temperature during storage and transport: -25 to +75 °C
- Marking: CE