The double flush surround plate is screwed onto the socket outlet. The back of the central plate is equipped with a safety shutter. This allows contact to be made after simultaneous introduction of the pins of a plug but prevents contact from being made if only 1 pin is introduced or if the two pins are not introduced simultaneously. The sockets are equipped with plug-in terminals for clamping the wires. The socket outlet has side earthing in high quality brass. 2 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal When fixing in a flush-mounting box screws should be used. The flush-mounting frame is made of 1 mm-thick metal and is galvanized on all sides. On the horizontal axis, the flush-mounting frame has grooves for mounting into floor sockets with screws. The central plate is made of impact-resistant, dustproof and rigid polycarbonate. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Colour: cream (coloured in mass, approximately RAL 1013)
- Type of earthing: side earthing
- Power: 16 A/250 Vac
- All plastic components are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Protection degree: IP21 (designed for use in an environment with non-condensing humidity)
- Certification marks: KEMA, SEMKO