This 1-channel presence and absence detector is suitable for flush-mounting in the ceiling and is used for switching indoor lighting. This presence detector has a circular detection range of up to 12 m in diameter. The device has a built-in light sensor and switches the lighting on and off automatically. Manual operation is also possible using the N.O. push button (to be ordered separately). After the pre-set time delay, the light is switched off automatically. The device has an IP20 protection degree and conforms to the European directive, EN 60669-2-1, for EMC and safety.
Finishing colour: white.
Presence or absence detector 10 A (230 V), 360°, one channel, to switch lights on and off (white). The presence detector is fitted with an integrated light sensor and can be turned on and off manually using a N.O. push button 230 V AC. Or automatic ON/OFF after switch-off delay.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Light intensity range: 30 lux – 2000 lux
- Switch-off delay: 5 s – 30 min
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): circle, 3.5 – 18 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – 50 °C
- Mounting method: flush-mounting or surface-mounting
- Mounting height: 2,5 – 4 m
- Relay contact 1: NO. (max. 10 A), light- and motion-sensitive
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load fluorescent lamps (cosφ ≥ 0,5): 1200 VA
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 1200 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 90 x 90 x 56 mm
- Protection degree: IP20
- Protection class: Class II device
- Marking: CE