A double key for ventilator operation for a bus push button. Finishing colour: piano black coated.
Double key with ventilator symbols 0 to 3 for wireless switch or push button with 4 control buttons.
- Function: Finishing set for a Nikobus bus push button or a RF wall transmitter.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately RAL9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH.
- Print: The keys on the central plate are printed with the ventilator indication in three positions in indelible print.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Marking: CE