A double key with the symbol "I" and "0" for a bus push button. Finishing colour: Bakelite® piano black coated.
Double key with 'I' and '0' symbols for wireless switch or push button with 4 control buttons. Each key on the central plate is printed with the symbols "I" and "0" in indelible print.
To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a flush surround plate has a protection degree of IP41
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately RAL9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH.
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)