Finishing set for a 1-channel flush-mounting RF receiver with single-pole (potential-free) switching contact or for a flush-mounting RF receiver with roller blind function. Finishing colour: gold coated.
Finishing set for a 1-channel flush-mounting RF receiver with single-pole (potential-free) switching contact or flush-mounting RF receiver with roller blind function. This flat blank plate is used for RF receivers and can be clicked directly into a 45 x 45 mm flush-mounting frame. An opening is provided for pressing the programming key. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate. To dismount simply unscrew the central plate.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: alu-look gold
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP41
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)