Finishing set for a 1-channel flush-mounting RF receiver with single-pole (potential-free) switching contact or flush-mounting RF receiver with roller blind function, anthracite
Finishing set for a 1-channel flush-mounting RF receiver with single-pole (potential-free) switching contact or for a flush-mounting RF receiver with roller blind function. Finishing colour: anthracite.
Finishing set for a 1-channel flush-mounting RF receiver with single-pole (potential-free) switching contact or flush-mounting RF receiver with roller blind function, anthracite. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: This flat blind plate is used for RF receivers and can be clicked directly into a 45 x 45 mm flush-mounting frame. An opening is provided for pressing the programming key.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled anthracite (approximately NCS S 7502 - R, RAL 7022)
- Dismantling: To dismount simply unscrew the central plate.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 8.1 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-77001
Reference code 101-77001
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-77001
Reference code 121-77001
Reference code 122-77001
Reference code 123-77001
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-77001
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-77001
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-77001
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-77001
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-77001
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-77001
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-77001