With this wireless and battery-free dimmer switch, you can operate the Philips Hue lamps effortlessly. Determine in the Philips Hue app what each button must do (switching on and off, dimming, activating mood settings). Mechanism including push button and flush surround plate Niko Pure black steel. Philips Hue Bridge v2 required and not included.
Niko dimmer switch for Hue system, Niko Pure black steel. The dimmer switch consists of a base, a double key and a single flush surround plate.
Base voor the Niko dimmer switch for Hue System.
Double key, wireless, for Hue system, black coated. To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Protection degree: IP20
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled black
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Marking: CE
Single flush surround plate Niko Pure black steel. Simple flush surround plate for one switch. The complete flush surround plate is self-extinguishing (complies with a filament test of 650°C) and halogen-free. It consists of an upper frame and lower frame that are mechanically interconnected. The upperframe is made of steel. The upperframe is enamelled black. The lower frame is made of dark grey pc + ASA. The upper frame is 2 mm thick and the underframe 6 mm.
- Surface-mounting height: max. 8.5 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 833 x 833 x 87 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, ÖVE, KEMA, VDE, NF, SEMKO
- Marking: CE