With this wireless and battery-free dimmer switch, you can operate the Philips Hue lamps effortlessly. Determine in the Philips Hue app what each button must do (switching on and off, dimming, activating mood settings). Mechanism including push button and faceplate Niko Pure black steel. Philips Hue Bridge v2 required and not included.
Niko dimmer switch for Hue system, Niko Pure black steel.
Base voor the Niko dimmer switch for Hue System.
Double key, wireless, for wireless dimmer switch (Hue®, Bluetooth®, EnOcean®, KNX®), black coated. To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled black
- Protection degree: IP20
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Marking: CE
Single faceplate Niko Pure black steel. Simple faceplate for one switch. The complete faceplate is self-extinguishing (complies with a filament test of 650°C) and halogen-free. It consists of an upper frame and lower frame that are mechanically interconnected. The upperframe is made of steel. The upperframe is enamelled black. The upper frame is 2 mm thick and the underframe 6 mm.
- Surface-mounting height: max. 8.5 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 83 x 83 x 8.9 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, ÖVE, KEMA, VDE, NF, SEMKO
- Marking: CE