This wireless dimmer for DIN-rail mounting is suitable for dimming dimmable leds, 230V incandescent lamps, 230V halogen lamps and all types of low-voltage halogen lamps. Automatic selection of the dimming principle. Control occurs using a push button or a remote control unit. A maximum of 30 controls is possible. Can be used with or without memory function. The dimmer is equipped with a supplementary memory for saving an atmosphere. LEDs indicate operation status and error diagnoses. In compliance with the European directives for EMC and safety EN60669-2-1.
Wireless dimmer for DIN-rail mounting. RF dimmer for DIN-rail mounting is suitable for 230V incandescent lamps, 230V halogen lamps and all types of low-voltage halogen lamps. Automatic selection of the dimming principle. Control occurs using a push button or a remote control unit. Up to 30 operations. There are 5 different operating modes: 1 or 2 push button control and use with or without memory function. Supplementary memory for saving 1 atmosphere. Possibility to switch off the light with an operating time of 3 seconds or with a run time from 0” to 3’. Indication of operation or error diagnosis using LEDs.
- Wire capacity: 2 x 1.5 mm² or 1 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Minimum load: 60 W/60 VA
- Maximum load 230V-halogen lamps: 750 W
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 750 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 750 VA
- Maximum load bulb: 750 W
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 35°C the maximum load will gradually decrease (see technical manual)
- Connection terminals: 3 connection terminals on top and 3 connection terminals underneath
- DIN dimensions: DIN 2TE
- Marking: CE