Finishing set for a push button with six potential-free 24 V control buttons used to control various lighting points in one or more rooms. Finishing colour: sterling.
Finishing set for sixfold potential-free push button 24 V, sterling.
- Function: The three keys (1 per 2 push buttons) are clicked onto the sixfold, potential-free push button at the bottom and the top and are held in place by the snap hooks on the base of the potential-free push button. The back of each key is equipped with two legs that push on the push buttons of the base when the key is pressed.
- Number of control buttons: 6 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Text field: The finishing plate is placed in the centre and consists of two parts: a visible part and an attachment part.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE