Finishing set for pull push button, dark brown
Finishing set with pull cord mechanism for push button. The lighting point is operated by the pull system. This application is usually used in bedrooms. Finishing colour: dark brown.
Finishing set for pull push button, dark brown. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: The key and the intermediate plate (board) form one unit.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled dark brown (approximately NCS S 8505 - Y20R, RAL 060 30 05)
- Dismantling: To dismount (after removing the screw), the pull module must be first pushed upward and then clicked out using a screwdriver. This is indicated by a screwdriver symbol and an arrow. Dismounting is carried out using a slotted screwdriver.
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP31-D
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 19.5 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, SEMKO, VDE, DEMKO, NF, KEMA, ÖVE
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-63906
Reference code 101-63906
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-63906
Reference code 121-63906
Reference code 122-63906
Reference code 123-63906
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-63906
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-63906
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-63906
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-63906
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-63906
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-63906
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-63906