Finishing set for hotel card switch, light grey
Central plate for a hotel card switch. This switch is almost exclusively used in hotel rooms. On the top of the switch, you can insert the hotel card. The lens indicates that you can operate the light in your room. Finishing colour: light grey.
Finishing set for hotel card switch, light grey. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: First, the intermediate plate is clicked onto the mechanism. Afterwards, the central plate is clicked onto the mechanism. The central plate is also equipped with a window and has a slot for a hotel card. Suitable cards: width: min. 45 mm / max. 60 mm, thickness: min. 0.75 mm / max. 1.2 mm.
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Colour: light grey (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 1002 - Y, RAL 080 80 05)
- Lens: The key on the push button is fitted at the bottom with a small amber-coloured LED (1.5 x 1.5 mm) to indicate the status of the action.
- Dismantling: For dismounting the central plate, the flat edge is equipped with two notches indicated by a screwdriver symbol. The central plate can easily be dismounted using a slotted screwdriver.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 10.5 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-61901
Reference code 101-61901
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-61901
Reference code 121-61901
Reference code 122-61901
Reference code 123-61901
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-61901
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-61901
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-61901
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-61901
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-61901
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-61901
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-61901