Central plate with 4 potential-free 24 V push buttons. With this you can conveniently control various lighting points in 1 or more rooms. Finishing colour: anthracite.
Finishing set for fourfold potential-free push button 24 V, anthracite.
- Function: The two keys (1 per 2 push buttons) are clicked onto the fourfold, potential-free push button at the bottom and the top and are held in place by the snap hooks on the base of the potential-free push button. The back of the two keys is equipped with two legs that push on the push buttons of the base when the key is pressed.
- Number of control buttons: 4 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled anthracite
- Text field: The finishing plate is placed in the centre and consists of two parts: a visible part and an attachment part.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE