Finishing set for a push button with four potential-free 24 V control buttons used to control various lighting points in one or more rooms. There is a text field in the centre section of the finishing set where you can easily add text or an icon. Finishing colour: white.
Finishing set for fourfold potential-free 24 V push button with text field, white.
- Function: The two keys (1 per 2 push buttons) are clicked onto the fourfold, potential-free push button at the bottom and the top and are held in place by the snap hooks on the base of the potential-free push button. The back of the two keys is equipped with two legs that push on the push buttons of the base when the key is pressed.
- Number of control buttons: 4 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Colour: white (coloured in mass, approximately RAL 9010)
- Text field: The finishing plate with text field is placed in the centre and consists of two parts. The upper part functions as a transparent lens; the lower part holds the finishing plate and label. Each finishing set is supplied with two labels. Dimensions of the label (41 mm x 12 mm).
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE