Finishing set for a socket outlet with earth pin and safety shutter. Finishing colour: black coated. This central plate must be used with a socket outlet with a flush-mounting depth of 21 mm. Finishing colour: black coated.
Finishing set for socket outlet with earth pin and safety shutter, flush-mounting depth 21 mm. The central plate is fixed to a flush-mounting socket outlet using a screw with a combination screwhead (Pz1 slot 1 x 5.5 mm). The back of the central plate is equipped with a safety shutter. This allows contact to be made after simultaneous introduction of the pins of a plug but prevents contact from being made if only 1 pin is introduced or if the two pins are not introduced simultaneously. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the flush-surround plate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the flush surround plate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (flush surround plate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate. To dismount simply unscrew the central plate.
- Protection degree: The combination of a switch, a central plate and a flush surround plate has a protection degree of IP41.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled black
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)