Finishing set for two-circuit switch, two-way switch + N.O. push button, double two-way switch or double N.O. or N.C. push button, champagne coated
Finishing set with two keys. It is suitable for a switch or push button used to control various lighting points in one or more rooms. Finishing colour: champagne coated
Finishing set for two-circuit switch, two-way switch + N.O. push button, double two-way switch or double N.O. or N.C. push button, champagne coated. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: The two keys and the intermediate plate (board) form one unit.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled champagne (approximately NCS S 4005 - Y20R, RAL 080 70 10)
- Dismantling: For dismounting the central plate, the flat edge is equipped with two notches indicated by a screwdriver symbol. The central plate can easily be dismounted using a slotted screwdriver.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 10.5 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, SEMKO, VDE, DEMKO, NF, KEMA, ÖVE
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-61505
Reference code 101-61505
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-61505
Reference code 121-61505
Reference code 122-61505
Reference code 123-61505
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-61505
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-61505
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-61505
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-61505
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-61505
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-61505
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-61505