Finishing set for audio with two cinch connections. white coated
Finishing set with 2 cinch audio connections, also for flush mounting in cable trunking systems, white coated.
- Function: The central plate is clicked into a 45 x 45 mm flush-mounting frame and must always be mounted with the 'TOP arrow' (indelibly imprinted on the rear of the central plate) pointing upwards. "The central plate is equipped with a white and a red cinch connector which are connected along the rear with two connector blocks.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled white
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Wire connection
- each connector block is equipped with cage clamps with permanent screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.6 x 3.5 mm)
- every screw is provided with a screwdriver slot that prevents the screwdriver from sliding off the screwhead.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the base.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE