This threefold horizontal surface-mounting box with one double M20 input is suitable for three functions. The entire unit is splashproof which makes it extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and in demanding environments. Finishing colour: black
Splashproof threefold horizontal surface-mounting box with one double M20 input for three functions, black.
- Function: The fixation pointsare situated 50 mm apart on the vertical axis and 144 mm apart on the horizontal axis. Thanks to the additional fixation point in the center of the horizontal axis, you can chose between 3 or 4 (or 5) fixation points. This size indication is indelibly imprinted on the bottom of each box. The oval screw openings allow for imprecise drilling. By forming a pressure lock, a gasket ensures the protection degree and the double insulation. The box contains two diagonal, knockout condensation openings.
- Material surface-mounting box: The surface-mounting box is made of impact-resistant, dust-resistant, halogen-free and self-extinguishing polypropylene (UL94-V2/1.6 mm).
- Protection degree: See protection degree of the mounted function
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Colour: The base material is coloured in mass, black (RAL 9005).
- Certification marks: CEBEC, ÖVE, KEMA, NF
- Marking: CE