This surface-mounting box with two single M20 inputs is suitable for one function. The entire unit is splashproof which makes it extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and in demanding environments. Finishing colour: black
Splashproof single surface-mounting box with two single M20 inputs for one function, black.
- Function: The fixation points are situated 50mm apart on a vertical axis. This size indication is indelibly imprinted on the bottom of each box. The oval screw openings allow for imprecise drilling. By forming a pressure lock, a gasket ensures the protection degree and the double insulation. The box contains two diagonal, knock-out condensation openings.
- Number of mechanisms: 1
- Material surface-mounting box: The surface-mounting box is made of impact-resistant, dust-resistant, halogen-free and self-extinguishing polypropylene (UL94-V2/1.6 mm).
- Protection degree: See protection degree of the mounted function
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Colour: The base material is coloured in mass, black (RAL 9005).
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 97 x 73 x 45 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, ÖVE, KEMA, NF
- Marking: CE